Base-2 Solutions is a woman-owned family-operated startup small business based in Washington, DC, employing cleared personnel to support our national security mission and the forward-deployed Warfighter.
We are experts at programming code and utilizing the most recent software libraries, frameworks and tools within an agile development environment.
- Maven, Gradle, Ant, GCC, Make
- Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
- Jenkins, Nexus, TeamCity
- Git, SVN, CVS
- Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA
We can transform and refine vast amounts of raw data into constructive, valuable, and actionable intelligence that can provide new insights, discover new trends, and drive informative decision making.
We are experienced with cloud architectures, petabyte scale analytics, Amazon Web Services (AWS) implementation, agile application development, virtualization, and cloud security.
We leverage our experience in signal processing, collection, exploitation, and computer network operations (CNO) to bring superior signal processing capabilities to our customers.
We are experienced in protecting critical infrastructure computers, networks, programs, and data from unintended or unauthorized access, change, or destruction.
- Snort, Nessus, IPS, IDS
- Wireshark, Nmap, OpenVAS
- OpenSSH, Iptables, DNSSEC, Firewalld
- SELinux, OpenVPN, Kerberos, OpenSCAP, Libreswan, openCryptoki, USBGuard
- OpenSSL, PKI, X.509, SSL/TLS, Cipher Suites, FIPS, AIDE, MACsec, scrub
- TCP Wrappers, xinetd, stunnel, LUKS, Clevis, Tang